Saturday 9 October 2010

Vintage Felt Jewellery 2

For the lovely ladies I met today on another Vintage Felt Jewellery stitching day in Milton Keynes:

Here are the forthcoming events I was talking about, they are normally on my crafting blog, but I have copied them for you -

I have had a number of requests now to do another Crafty session towards the end of the year, hopefully before Christmas - watch this space for details.

In the meantime some dates for your diary:

Handmade & Vintage 2 - York House, Stony Stratford.
6th November. The first of these was a lovely day back in the Spring, lots of great makers and sellers.

Aylesbury Grammer School - 20th November, 10-5.
Arts and Crafts Exhibition. Sounds like a good day out to me if you are in the area.

Fair-trade coffee morning - 27th November 10-12ish, St James's church. New Bradwell. Lovely fair-trade gifts and cards and a my stall of Smallbeans with 15% of proceeds going to the church fund.

MaKe - Madcap Arts Centre - Wolverton, Milton Keynes.
November 28th 10-4
Again, lots of lovely people selling festive delights.
Wear a coat and hat for this one, it will be cold outside, but warm in of course!


.....and here are your lovely brooches! As I said, a good day's work, lots of ideas, lovely colours and very precise work, well done!

I hope I have captured everyone's work, sorry for the bad focus, if anyone has taken close-ups, please make contact and I can put them up too.






No comments:

Post a Comment